Travel bookings

My parents use to spend a lot of time excavating near the pyramids in Egypt when they were just married. They both write about the time they spend there with such love for the country and its people that I have decided to make that the first destination on my travels.

Who ever knew there was so much work involved in planning a trip? First I had to get my passport and visa approved, and then there was dealing with travel agents to get flights, transport and accommodation booked. At one point I almost gave up and went back to my studies, but kept at it and now finally I am all set and ready to go.

I am so excited!! I went shopping last week and found some light weight cotton clothing that should be great in the desert heat and a pair of sturdy hiking boots that is just perfect for walking.

My bags are all packed and I better sign off as the taxi will be here any moment to take me to the airport, I will try to keep my travel diary updated as regularly as I can depending on the internet signal.



Wish me luck.

Love,
Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment