Introductions

My name is Harriet Holiday, I live on my own in a small modern house overlooking the ocean in Sunset Valley.



For as long as I can remember I have spend my days with my nose in a book reading about lost civilisations and ancient treasures. I have dreamed of exploring tombs, meeting strangers and experiencing different cultures.

My legal guardian insisted that I finish my education before I start traveling but I recently turned 21 and now have access to the trust fund left to me by my dearest parents. They were both famous archeologists and use to travel all over the world, although I don't remember them that well I'm sure I must have inherited my longing for adventure from them. I have spent hours reading their diaries and can't wait to follow in their footsteps.

Wish me luck as I set off to find a few adventures of my own.

Love
Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment