Tomb of Discovery

After breakfast this morning I noticed there was a new advert on the notice board at base camp. It said that a company called Morcu Corp is looking for someone to help retrieve 3 ancient lost relics somewhere around Al Simhare.

I went to talk to Ameen, who placed the add, and he send me to the Tomb of Discovery to retrieve his documents he left there as a test.

It was easy to find the tomb as it is right next to base camp, once inside I saw a skeleton on the floor with a warning message scribbled into the wall. It was so eerie to be in a tomb for the first time but also very exciting.





In the second room I found a few ancient coins and a Crescent Keystone, which I used to gain access to the third room. I had to work out how to operate a floor trap; in the end it was easy I just had to use my body weight to activate it.






After a few more minor obstacles I managed to locate the lost documents and I returned them to Ameen. He seemed rather surprised that I survived the tomb – but maybe that was just my imagination. He said I should go and speak to Inji who would be able to give me another task to complete but since its dark already I think Inji will have to wait till morning. I’m going to head back to base camp for a shower and some rest, I must say there is something about Ameen that makes me a little uncomfortable, not sure why but my instincts are usually right.

I will just have to see what happens next.

Love,
Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment